For the purposes of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law of 2001, the company PROVOLI ONLINE MARKETING is regarded as the 'controller' (i.e the company who is responsible and controls the processing of your personal data).
The personal data we collect
Our company takes your personal data (such as name, address, email address, etc.) whenever you fill an online form.
May monitor your use of this website. Monitoring can include how many times you visit the Website, the specific pages you visit, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name (domain name) of your Internet service provider a user. Such information helps us to create profiles of our users. Some of these data will be collected or statistically, which means that we will not be able to determine your identity.
How do we use your personal data <
We will use your personal data for the purposes that are described in the notice of data protection that is given to you when making your data.
These purposes include:
• helping to identify your accounts
• Managing the website and personal data,
• Statistical analysis of data
• prevent and detect fraud,
• adapting the website and the content of the specific preferences,
• notification of any changes to our website or our services which may affect you
• screening, and
• improve our services.
Keeping your data safe
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
• Access to your account is controlled by username and password which are different for each user,
• store your personal data on secure servers and
While we will use every effort to protect your personal data, you agree that use of the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the safety or integrity of personal data transmitted by you or to you through the internet .
May monitor and record communications with you (e-mail) for the purpose of ensuring the quality of our services and prevent fraud.
When using this site, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and / or browser which we will use for management purposes statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
We can also get information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a «cookie», which is a small file on your hard disk COMPUTER.
The cookies used for various reasons:
• to recognize you each time you visit our website,
• To speed up access to the site (so there should log each time)
• to store your personal preferences
• to create a profile for you, and
• better targeting of marketing and advertising campaigns.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
You have the right to request access to your personal data, change them or to work for you without charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
• To submit your ap